Introducing Two New Herbal AloeForce Products!
Your Must-Haves for On-the-Go, On-the-Spot, Nasal & Throat Support - Anytime, Anywhere!
🌞 HERBAL ALOEFORCE NASAL 2oz SPRAY
🌞 HERBAL ALOEFORCE THROAT 2oz SPRAY
Two great ways to deliver and demonstrate the full-spectrum, full force of Nature’s Raw, ‘live’ and completely purified AloeForce with all of its profound naturally occurring nutrients, enzymes and immune empowering fuels, known to soothe, clear, empower and regenerate, to our nasal and oral tissues. Direct support is key to empower our first lines of defense and is now here in 2 convenient forms!
Herbal AloeForce contains 98% Pure AloeForce liquid with the other 2% being our unique aloe-extracted herbs (including the oxygenating, mucus-clearing Essiac herbs and other immune-empowering botanicals). This formulation is a specially processed, unique delivery of all the ‘live’ aloe plant and the herbs have to offer with all the plant’s toxins, irritants and impurities completely removed.
Why You'll Love Our Herbal AloeForce Nasal & Throat Sprays:
Herbal AloeForce Nasal Spray (CLICK HERE for more information):
SOOTHES DRY, IRRITATED NASAL TISSUES: Cools, hydrates, with its naturally occurring soothing, lubricating, antihistamine and anti-inflammatory properties.
CLEARS BUILT UP MUCUS - Our unique, raw Aloe delivers all its naturally occurring fuels and enzymes that are known to aid in the breakdown and clearing of excess mucus & inflammation.
NASAL & SINUS SUPPORT: Aloe’s penetrating nature absorbs deeply bringing its nurturance for nasal and sinus support, empowerment and regeneration.
DIRECT IMMUNE CELL EMPOWERING FUELS help clear out irritants & invaders.
Herbal AloeForce Throat Spray (CLICK HERE for more information):
SOOTHING RELIEF for dry, irritated, inflamed tissues: All purpose application directly where needed most for on-the-spot immune regenerative support & lubrication for (throat, voice, mouth and gums).
CLEAR THAT THROAT! Naturally occurring enzymes and immune fuels work to support the breakdown and clearing of excess mucus.
COMPREHENSIVE ORAL CARE: Extends the powerful anti-inflammatory, immune empowering fuels and regenerative properties of 'live' aloe, and these herbs, to your mouth and gums and throat.
Dr. Jeri L. Heyman, Ph.D.